- Our products cannot be returned to CycleMasters.
- If you want to return a product, please make sure to include all accompanying accessories and that the product is, if possible, in its original condition and packaging.
- If you have used the product too much to assess it, we reserve the right to charge a depreciation fee. This amount will be deducted from the refund you receive. Products with broken seals, such as games, batteries, and hygiene-sensitive products, cannot be returned.
- If a product is damaged or defective, please contact us immediately so that we can find a solution. When returning an order, do not forget to include the invoice and/or a return form. Without these documents, your return shipment cannot be processed.
- Always keep the shipping receipt in case the package is lost accidentally.
- Once we have received the product in good condition, you will receive a confirmation email from CycleMasters. The refund, if applicable, will be processed by CycleMasters. Complaint Handling
Do you have a complaint about an order? We find this very unfortunate, of course. In order to handle the complaint as quickly and smoothly as possible, we kindly request you to contact the selling partner. You can find the contact information in the order confirmation and on this page. If you are unable to reach an agreement with the selling partner or have a complaint about the selling partner itself, please contact CycleMasters customer service. The CycleMasters customer service is available Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 at 085 888 2853.