Or pay €399,67 in 3 installments with 0% interest with in3
✅ Free shipping on all bikes
✅ 14 day money back
✅ Interest-free payment in 3 instalments
✅ Customers rate us with a 9.3/10
From autumn onwards, the IC8 and IC7 will respectively be called 800IC and 700IC. The name change is implemented to prevent any confusion with bikes from other providers. This is solely a name change, no adjustments will be made to the product or specifications.
Free from boundaries. Full of possibilities. The brand new Schwinn 800IC Indoor Cycling Bike combines the fantastic spinning experience you expect from Schwinn bikes with the versatility of your favorite apps like CycleMasters. With these apps, you can cycle through beautiful environments while tracking and analyzing all your training data.
Not just any cardio training
The 800IC features two dumbbell holders specifically designed for vinyl dumbbells. This adds an extra dimension to an already dynamic training session. For example, you can raise your upper body while spinning with your legs. You can then use the dumbbells for strength exercises, combining cardio with strength training.
The XL handlebar is equipped with two bottle holders and a media rack above the display, allowing you to view both the data on your tablet or smartphone and the data on your training computer. This way, you are always aware of your progress during training. The flywheel is equipped with six electromagnets and offers 100 different resistance levels. The maximum load is an impressive 1000 watts at 100 RPM.
- Suitable for: intensive home use
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg
- Flywheel: 18.01 kg with freewheel system
- Brake system: magnetic brake
- Drive: belt
- Handlebar: XL triathlon incl. media rack
- Saddle: Racing saddle
- Handlebar adjustability: horizontally and vertically in micro steps for the ideal position
- Saddle adjustability: horizontally and vertically in micro steps for the ideal position
- Pedals: DUAL SPD
- Distance between crankshaft and saddle in highest position: 80 cm
- Dimensions when assembled (L x W x H in cm): 123.7 x 53.9 x 131.6
- Product weight: 48.1 kg
- Bottle holder: yes, 2x
- Resistance levels: 100
- Warranty: two years at home
- Crankshaft: three-piece
- VR ready LCD display with black backlight and tachometer
- Heart rate monitoring: yes, via Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth chest strap available separately)
- Includes media rack
- Includes USB charging point
- Display of: time, distance, calories, speed, RPM, and heart rate
- The 800IC must be connected to the power supply to use all features.
Box dimensions and barcode:
- EAN: 0708447913999
- Box dimensions (L x W x H in cm): 102.9 x 25.4 x 85.1
- Gross weight: 54.8 kg
Buying a bike can be overwhelming, but we're here to help. Check out our bike buying advice section on our website for everything you need to know before making a purchase.